New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

ALL SOLD: RRS BH, Canon 500D, Nikon Pol, B+W ND Filters, LN

Sat 15-Aug-09 08:31 PM | edited Sun 16-Aug-09 03:47 PM by TomCurious
SOLD: Really Right Stuff Ballhead BH-40 LR. Like new condition, flawless. I used it only a few times. I had to move to the larger model BH-55 to accommodate my 500mm lens. If you haven't used a ballhead from RRS before, you will be in for a pleasant surprise. It is just superb. RRS price for this model is $375. Comes with the original pouch.

$280, incl. paypal and shipping to the lower 48 states

SOLD: Canon 500D close-up lens, 77mm. It allows you to turn your lens into a macro lens, by mounting the 500D onto the filter thread. Like new, I used it only a few times. Spotless. B+H sells it for $150. Comes with original boxes and manual.

$100, incl. paypal and shipping to the lower 48 states

All of the following filters are in like new condition, perfect, with no flaws, scratches or spots on them. All filters come with the original plastic box, but I don't have the cardboard box anymore that usually was around the plastic box. Prices include paypal and shipping to the lower 48 states.

SOLD: Nikon Circular Polarizer II, 77mm $100
SOLD:B+W Neutral Density 0.9 (3 stops), 77mm $50
SOLD:B+W Neutral Density 1.8 (6 stops), 77mm $50
SOLD:B+W Neutral Density 0.9 (3 stops), 67mm $30

I have sold many lenses and other items here and the buyer has always been happy. Just search for my name, or see transactions like these, incl one last week:

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=137&topic_id=72050&mesg_id=72050

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=137&topic_id=62244&prev_page=show_topic&gid=0#62813

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=137&topic_id=52419&prev_page=show_topic&gid=52419#52806

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=137&topic_id=52466&prev_page=show_topic&gid=52466#52805

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: RRS BH, Canon 500D, Nikon Pol, B+W ND Filters, LN
                         Reply message RE: RRS BH, Canon 500D, Nikon Pol, B+W ND Filters,

G