New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

AFS VR Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED - SOLD

jtmcg jtmcg

Is from: Simsbury, US
6564 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a Winner of a Best of Nikonians Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007
Sun 15-May-16 09:27 PM | edited Tue 17-May-16 01:36 PM by jtmcg
AFS VR Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED Zoom Lens with both end caps, hood and soft case. This is Nikon's newest version of this lens. It's in like new condition. I haven't used it that much because I needed a faster lens. It currently sells for $496.95 new at B&H. I'm asking $290 including Paypal fees and UPS Ground to contiguous US.

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Nikonians Team Member

John

www.jtmcgphotos.com

G