New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

300mm f2.8 AF-S VR; D750 with Nikon grip; Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Nikon AF-S 200-500 - SOLD

cav

Is from: US
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cav Registered since 08th Jul 2011
Sat 22-Oct-16 05:50 PM | edited Sun 06-Nov-16 11:02 AM by cav
It's time to get rid of items I don't use enough. All items lower 48 only. I'm willing to entertain offers but be realistic. This isn't a fire sale and I don't need a quick sale. All items are Paypal only. You can look me up under Bubbacav on ebay for selling history. All items are USA versions, no grey market.

D750 with Grip - Purchased from Amazon in May 2016. I find myself using my D500 as the go to so this one is just sitting most of the time. It only has 1603 clicks and comes with a genuine Nikon MB-D16 grip +battery (two batteries total). Items come with D750 box, charger, strap, USB cable, MB-D16 box, and all original manuals - $1800 delivered

Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-S VR - Purchased from Roberts Camera. Item was listed in VG 80-89%. The lens looks excellent and functions perfectly. Lens does have some wear on it and the glass has some markings that do not effect image quality. This one is hard to give up but for shooting competitive soccer the 70-200 with a TC gives me the zoom flexibility I need with good IQ at a fraction of the cost. Comes with lens, hood, lens cap, RRS foot, and Nikon case. - $3000 delivered

Rokinon 14mm f2.8 manual focus - purchased for astrophotography. Lens is like new and was only used a few times. Comes with lens and box.- $275 delivered

Nikon AF-S 200-500 - this is an extremely sharp copy. For stills it is sharper than the 300 2.8 + TC. Lens is in like new condition. and comes with lens, bag, and original box - SOLD

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)