Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

{SOLD} Mint D200 + MB-D200 Grip + 2x batteries

PointColville

Is from: Lopez Island, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
PointColville Registered since 16th Nov 2004
Wed 16-Jan-08 08:44 AM
I'm trading up to the D2Xs and selling my D200. 5k actuations. Obsessively cared for (I even put electrician's tape around the clips on the strap to prevent brassing). No foul weather use, used only with Nikkor lenses. Never cleaned the sensor myself, nor had it cleaned; it has stayed fairly dust-free. USA camera purchased new at Tall's in Seattle (I have the original receipt, box and paperwork). I have sold two lenses on Nikonians to happy customers, and can also provide my eBay ID, with very positive reviews. My preference would be to sell it on Nikonians but I will put it on auction in a week if no takers. Overseas buyers welcome.

Asking $1,650 for the set, + $15 S&H for US buyers, $25 for international. Paypal welcomed. Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G