New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: LNIB: Nikon 16-35 G VR - SOLD

Mon 06-Sep-10 09:41 PM | edited Wed 15-Sep-10 01:21 PM by jpsweigart
I purchased a new US copy of the AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR serial #2149xx from B&H in July of this year. Was hoping to catch some nice summer landscapes but found myself pre-occupied with shooting candids of my two sons, freeing up some cash to purchase a lens better suited for this purpose.
Lens is pristine like new in box (no marks or dust). Comes with original Box, both caps, hood, blank warranty card, original receipt, and a new Nikon NC filter that's been attached since I purchased this beauty. My copy lives up to the positive reviews, very sharp and the VR works wonders.
First to paypal me $1020 takes everything. I ship very fast.
I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48 states via USPS insured with delivery confirmation.
PM if interested.
Thanks for looking,
Jon

G