New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

NIKON F6 CAMERA NIB (body only)

Sat 28-Feb-09 10:20 PM
I have (1) NIB NIKON F6 for sale(body only). This item was recently purchased from BH PHOTO an authorized nikon dealer,carries an extended warranty( a 200.00 value), a leather case(a $75.00 value) and a copy of Thom Hogan's book on the camera. All of the foregoing items are included in the price. This camera comes with all the std. manufacturer accessories and with a blank nikon warranty registration card. I can take payment by paypal,the fees asssociated with the same are the buyers obligation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (314)753-1325.

Purchase Price: $1850.00

G