Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon Close-Up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1

Thu 08-Jan-09 12:02 PM | edited Fri 09-Jan-09 07:36 AM by TStovall
In pristine condition, I purchased this set with the specific reason of doing macro photography using my 105mmVR. The only problem is that I do not have time to do so! Since I have only used the system one time, indoors to try it out, and it has sat in my camera storage area since then, I am ready to sell it.

This is a USA model. I have all the original packaging including all components in individual plastic bags, and the warantee information cards which I never filled out. Of course there is not a mark on any component, and you will think with all original packaging, that this is new.

I will sell the set for $500 including fedex shipping and insurance in the US. Please email me if you have any questions.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G