Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS MINT Nikon D3 with only 2200 actuations and lots of extras!

fgottlieb

Is from: US
292 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fgottlieb Registered since 01st Jun 2006
Fri 05-Sep-08 01:42 PM
I am selling my Nikon D3 with only 2200 clicks on it. I purchased it as a gift to myself but it is just too much camera. I has never been registered with Nikon.

Nikon D3
* Includes:
- Original box
- A/V and USB Cable
- Original Manuals
- Original blank registration card
- Nikon MH-22 Dual Quick Charger
- Nikon EN-EL4a battery
- Nikon body cap

EXTRAS!
- Additional Nikon EN-EL4a battery
- HPRC Professional Case

New it costs $4999 (body) + $109 (EN-EL4a) + $179 x 2 (Sandisk Extreme IV 8GB CF) + $129 (MC-36) = $5595.

Selling for $4500 including shipping within the Continental US and Paypal. I am a Powerseller on eBay (Gottdeals) so you can check my reputation. I just don't want to give eBay that much money!

Serious buyers only, don't bother me if you are a low baller. This camera is in excellent condition with only 2200 actuations on it and I am selling it with a lot of extras for over $1000 less than retail.

Thanks,
Fernando

http://picasaweb.google.com/ferchogottlieb/NikonD3
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS MINT Nikon D3 with only 2200 actuations and lots...

G