Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS MINT Nikon D3 with only 2200 actuations and lots of extras!

fgottlieb

Is from: US
292 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fgottlieb Registered since 01st Jun 2006
Fri 05-Sep-08 01:42 PM
I am selling my Nikon D3 with only 2200 clicks on it. I purchased it as a gift to myself but it is just too much camera. I has never been registered with Nikon.

Nikon D3
* Includes:
- Original box
- A/V and USB Cable
- Original Manuals
- Original blank registration card
- Nikon MH-22 Dual Quick Charger
- Nikon EN-EL4a battery
- Nikon body cap

EXTRAS!
- Additional Nikon EN-EL4a battery
- HPRC Professional Case

New it costs $4999 (body) + $109 (EN-EL4a) + $179 x 2 (Sandisk Extreme IV 8GB CF) + $129 (MC-36) = $5595.

Selling for $4500 including shipping within the Continental US and Paypal. I am a Powerseller on eBay (Gottdeals) so you can check my reputation. I just don't want to give eBay that much money!

Serious buyers only, don't bother me if you are a low baller. This camera is in excellent condition with only 2200 actuations on it and I am selling it with a lot of extras for over $1000 less than retail.

Thanks,
Fernando

http://picasaweb.google.com/ferchogottlieb/NikonD3
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS MINT Nikon D3 with only 2200 actuations and lots...

G