Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mount

Greg Chappell

Dallas, US
134 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Greg Chappell Registered since 15th Mar 2002
Fri 15-Mar-02 06:55 PM

This is an absolutely beautiful lens that I have not been using and most likely won't due simply to the excess weight in the bag that it adds. This is a HEAVY lens- as heavy as my 80-200 f2.8AFD Nikkor. You can read a great article on this lens at the cameraquest.com web-site. This lens is extremely hard to find and my example is pristine, even the tripod mount is clean. Very close to mint/mint minus condition with mint glass. Includes it's original Series 1 metal lens hood and a generic rear cap- no front cap included. Anyone interested at $195 plus shipping? That's the least I can accept. At any lesser amount I am perfectly willing to keep this in my secondary bag and pull it out every once in awhile when the need arises. I am not into anything digital yet, so I have no image to email, but I have a history of selling online and can provide anyone with info about me as a seller that you can look into before committing to this. One other note, my email is at my office and I am not here on the weekends, so be patient if you ask something on Saturday or Sunday... I will answer all questions.

G