New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SOLD TO ANDY thank you Feisol CT-3401N $231 shipped PRI

Sun 08-Apr-07 08:05 PM
I just bought this tripod March 30 and got it this week. I put my ballhead on it to see how it works. It's a great tripod, solid, easy to use she's a real beauty. I am only selling because I have decided I wanted the 3471 instead. This tripod comes with box, manual, tools, case, center column plus the extra platform in case you decide you don't want to use the center column. I paid $251 for it never been used except to check it out in my house.

My price is $241 shipped to your door and no pp fees. Please if you are interested just reply to this post as I have trouble getting mail from this site. I can answer your post though.

Price drop now $231 shipped

Thank you
Mike

G