Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Sigma 20mm 1.8 EX DG Aspherical RF & B&W Slim UV Filter

anomy

1019 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
anomy Basic Member
Mon 13-May-02 05:18 PM

This is a great lens. Rated excellent anywhere you read a review of it. I received it as a gift from a well meaning relative, but it does not suit my shooting style (see my web page and you will understand). I shot one roll of film with it, to try and see if I could use it. It is absolutely mint, plus I will include a thin B&W UV filter (Schneider glass), a $105 dollar value. You can read user comments of this lens at http://www.photographyreview.com/35mm+Primes/Sigma+20mm+F1.8+EX+DG+ASPHERICAL+RF/PRD_85099_3111crx.aspx
It also comes with an extended warranty from MACK (7 years), which I will include with the lens, an additional $50 value. I sometimes sell on Ebay, and you can check you feedback there by looking up "anomy", without the quotes. I need $400 U.S. (firm) plus shipping (I will find out actual costs and let buyer know). Contact me through my e-mail at jaizon@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Best regards,
Preston

G