Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

SALE PENDING: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8

nl nl

Is from: West Hartford, US
846 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nl Silver Member Charter Member
Sun 03-Dec-06 11:33 PM

Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8 G ED-IF AF-S DX for sale.

This lens was purchased new from B&H Photo about 1 year ago, USA warranty. It has been my most-used / favorite lens on my D2X over the past year, is very sharp, and is still in excellent+ condition. The front element has been protected by a filter.

I have decided to replace it, however, with the 28-70/f2.8 because I have found I am often looking for a bit more coverage above 55mm without going to the 70-200VR, and with the 12-24 I am not using it at the wide end very much.

I do not have the original packing materals/box, but do have the original instruction sheet and all warranty cards/info (including the 5 year extended that Nikon provides for USA lenses).

Please email me with inquiries/interest. I am in the US, and will estimate shipping costs if you send me your zip code and preferred shipping method.

Update, 12/5/2006: Thank you to all who expressed interest. Sale is now pending on this lens, and so I am withdrawing it from considering pending completion of the sale.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G