Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Misc Camera Gear

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1392 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005
Wed 24-Jul-13 04:05 AM | edited Wed 24-Jul-13 04:14 AM by laddad

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages." Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email. The owner prefers bank check, money order or personal check. She does not have a PayPal account.
Below is an assortment of classic Nikon film cameras and accessories. Some Nikon flashes and medium format will be coming up next. They are all priced to move.

Nikon 180mm f/2.8 AI: Cosmetically 7/10, Focus mechanism smooth, Aperture smooth & snappy, Optics fantastic! A Nikon Classic practically given away at.....$50

Click on image to view larger version

Nikon 80-200 f/4.5 AI: Cosmetically 9/10, Focus mechanism smooth, Aperture smooth &snappy, Optics Fantastic! $30

Click on image to view larger version

Nikon 6006 Autofocus Film Body: Boxed in original packaging with manuals. Appears to be used lightly. Two are available. $15 each, $20 for both if bought together.

Nikkormat FT2 Body: Cosmetically 7+/10, Mechanically sound, meter not tested with battery $20

Nikkormat FT Body: Cosmetically 7/10, Mechanically sound, meter not tested with battery $15

Yashica TL Super: 35mm Film Camera with Mamiya /Sekor 55mm f/1.4 lens: Mechanically sound except shutter seems less reliable at ¼ sec and slower. $15

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Misc Camera Gear