New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens - SOLD

dfaughtcvt

Is from: Chicago, US
63 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dfaughtcvt Registered since 03rd Oct 2012
Tue 07-May-13 08:43 PM | edited Thu 23-May-13 12:36 PM by dfaughtcvt
I'm selling my very gently used (in excellent, like new condition) Nikon D90 and Nikon 18-105 f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens (with hood and UV lens filter). Shutter actuation count is 11, 886. I have taken VERY good care of my equipment, and it comes with the following accessories:

* 3 batteries
* 2 Quick Charge chargers
* USB transfer cable
* AV/video cable
* Power cord
* Screen protector
* Full user manual (English & Spanish) and Quick Reference Guide (English & Spanish)
* Lowepro 100 Slingshot backpack ($74.99 value on Amazon.com)
* "The Nikon D90 Companion" by Ben Long ($24.99 value)

Asking $600 or best offer. Buyer to pay shipping with insurance, payment through PayPal. I have sold a couple lenses on this forum and both sellers were very happy with their transactions and equipment condition.

Here's a link to pictures on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35470259@N03/sets/72157633429757083/

Deb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
― Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G