Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Three F5 focusing screens - J, E, G2

chipshorter

Philadelphia, US
48 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
chipshorter Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2012
Tue 05-Mar-13 05:42 PM

Well, with my recent purchase of an F100, my F5 days are over. I found these focusing screens in my closet and it's time they got some use. They are in good condition, with some minor scratching that doesn't materially affect their use. They're also a bit dusty. I have cleaned them off since taking these pics but I can't seem to get them perfectly clean, so I'm offering them with the dust included at NO EXTRA CHARGE!

There are three that I'd like to sell as a group. I'll just put them in a padded USPS envelope and send them along. This is how I received them, however if you would like more protection please let me know and we can work something out.

I'd like $30 + $5 for shipping, but if you're comfortable sending money over paypal as a gift, shipping will be on me. Please see the attached pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G