Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Super Wide Zoom Lens for Nikon - SOLD

jondiener

Temperance, US
53 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
jondiener Registered since 09th Aug 2006
Mon 11-Feb-13 09:52 PM | edited Mon 18-Feb-13 08:17 PM by jondiener

I bought this lens new from Adorama in December, 2009 and used it with my Nikon D300 and then my Nikon D7000. I take excellent care of all my equipment. This lens is a great all-around lens for any APS-C camera (DX format). It is not for use with a full-frame sensor camera.

Overall, the lens is in excellent condition, with the following minor exceptions: the white painted line on the OS switch is partially worn off, there is a small scuff mark on the included lens hood, and there is one tiny spot on the front lens element which does not affect image quality. Otherwise, this lens shows normal wear for a 3 year old lens.

Included are the lens, the lens hood, the original box and packaging materials, front and rear caps, and the instruction booklet. The only reason I am selling is because I have moved to a full-frame camera and can no longer use this lens.

ASKING $300 USD, plus shipping

Jon Diener
http://photo.jondiener.com

SE Michigan, USA

D600, D7000, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR ED,
TC-14E II, (2) SB-600

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version