Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D3X - SOLD

mblanchette mblanchette

Is from: Bedford, US
55 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mblanchette Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2007
Sun 06-Jan-13 04:27 PM | edited Wed 09-Jan-13 10:54 PM by mblanchette
Looking to sell my Nikon D3X 24.5 MP FX CMOS DSLR. The camera is in excellent condition and I am the sole owner. I love this camera but already own a Nikon D4 and now looking to lighten my camera bag with a lighter backup camera.

It comes with original packaging, documentation, and all original accessories. Extras include a Kirk BL-D3 L-Plate worth $179.95 new, and two extra Nikon EN-EL4a batteries (plus the original) worth $109 each.

The shutter count on the camera is only 25706 out of the 300000 lifetime clicks. No damage to the camera with the exception of tiny nicks and scratches that are hard to notice. The camera has a clean sensor and is in full operational condition.

Asking price for the package (including the extras) is $4000, including shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)