Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Great Christmas package consisting of two Nikkor lens and D 80 camera

mtalbott mtalbott

Is from: Gladstone, US
138 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mtalbott Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2006
Sun 04-Nov-12 08:08 PM

Getting interested in photography again and going to FX. I already have D 600 and 16-35 ordered. Selling 16-85mm 3.5-5.6G ED VR AF S- DX and 70-300- 4.5-5.6 G-AF-S-VR Zoom Telephoto and D80 camera. Purchased D80 in 06 and lenses in 08. All are USA, in excellent condition w/original boxes with manuals, bags, charger, battery. Missing one lens cap. I have 20X30 poster size prints from 16-85 lens that are outstanding in sharpness and contrast. I say this from my experience 40 years ago using Agfa film rated ASA 10 and a soft developer to get 16X20 prints from 35MM , Contax IIIA and Leitz enlarger.

Price for all is $985 and I pay shipping in lower 48.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G