I am selling a few of my Singh-Ray filters as follows (condition rating is given in parentheses):
Daryl Benson 3-Stop Reverse Grad (Mint) = £60
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Soft-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Hard-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Color Intensifier (Mint) = £105
Details of the above filters may be found at Singh-Ray's website here.
Please note the following:
1. The Color Intensifier is 77mm filter size and has a front thread in order to allow filters to be stacked;
2. All filters come with their original Singh-Ray pouch. The Reverse Grad and Color Intensifier pouches are in mint condition, which is also to say that the lettering on them identifying the filter is as new. The Galen Rowell Grad filter pouches are in excellent condition but the writing on the pouch has worn away partially. However, this is not a problem (as far as I am concerned) because each Grad filter has the same identifying markings etched into the Grad itself, and these are in mint condition;
3. I am happy to sell filters individually;
4. Prices include shipping to anywhere within the U.K.;
5. Direct bank transfer or (cleared) cheque are acceptable means of payment, as is collection in person if this option is viable.
#4. "RE: Singh-Ray filters" | In response to Reply # 3
Thanks very much for sending the Galen Rowells so promptly, Rob. They arrived safely, and have clearly been very well cared for. I hope I can put them to good use over the Summer.
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire
visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk
Visit my Nikonians gallery.