New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases - SOLD

Sun 11-Nov-12 07:05 PM | edited Sat 08-Dec-12 09:57 AM by James_F
For Sale: Lowepro S&F Shoulder Harness and Waist belt. Also included (3) lens cases (only two are shown in the picture):
one size 1
one size 1S
one size 1W

One owner bought new from B&H a few years ago. Sorry, lost the receipt. Harness and belt is adjustable (I am 6 feet tall, 42 inch waist and wear a size 46 long sport jacket - fits me fine and can be made smaller too). Harness and belt is lightweight and very comfortable; relieves back pressure when carrying heavier gear. Clean and in good condition. Reason for selling: I no longer own a lot of heavy DSLR gear so I don't need this anymore. Price is $60 for the harness, belt and 3 cases. Price includes PayPal fee and ground conusa shipping.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

#1. "RE: FS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Sat 08-Dec-12 09:53 AM | edited Sat 08-Dec-12 09:57 AM by James_F
Withdrawn due to lack of interest.

G