Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Workshops Join us About us Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search

FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT

rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US
343 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rfnikon Registered since 20th May 2002
Tue 25-Sep-12 03:36 PM | edited Tue 25-Sep-12 04:00 PM by rfnikon

VINTAGE NIKON FILM AND USED WITH SLIDES. I have both as new (except boxes are beat up) I am asking $325 and will ship it FREE to USA address only. Also 14 day return privilege after you completely inspect it and are unhappy with your purchase return for full refund. I am including several pictures of the actual bellows for your perusal. Please do not send private messages, simply email me and I can return email answers or if you prefer I can call you. The value of these vintage NIKON items will vary on the condition will reflect the price. All items with original instruction booklets.
I will accept PayPal as payment for no additional charge.
Mel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version

Gardenerbob

Locust Valley, US
149 posts

#1. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" | In response to Reply # 0

Gardenerbob Registered since 05th Dec 2007
Tue 25-Sep-12 07:29 PM

Your photos do not show up.

rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US
343 posts

#2. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" | In response to Reply # 1

Tue 25-Sep-12 08:13 PM

SORRY ABOUT THAT. I DID HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES HOWEVER, SOMETHING HAPPENED. I SHALL HAVE TO RE POST THIS AGAIN.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.
Mel

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US
343 posts

#3. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" | In response to Reply # 2

Fri 28-Sep-12 02:23 PM

FYI. This bellow 4 is capable of tilt/shift and differs from last version which I believe was PB 6. In addition it is totally usable wwith the DSLR NIKON Cameras and when using the vintage bellows macro Nikkor lenses the results are truly remarkable. I understand that we can do so much digitally, I still think using this equipment is remarkable. You have to hold it to believe the quality.
The attached photo is not of the actual equipment, but included to show how the slide copier is attached. Since the NIKON 50000ED is no longer available to scan your slides, you can use this to accomplish scanning your slides. Very time consuming but using the new DSLR D800 with 35 mkegapixels can give you some wonderful scans.
Mel

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1404 posts

#4. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" | In response to Reply # 3

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 13th Nov 2005
Fri 28-Sep-12 05:31 PM | edited Fri 28-Sep-12 05:35 PM by laddad

This is "Great" for converting those old slides into digital format. Works best for those who own a FX Body (D4, D3, D800, D700, D600).

rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US
343 posts

#5. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" | In response to Reply # 4

Mon 01-Oct-12 09:54 AM

One more time around before it goes to the guy in the Bay.
Mel

G