Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon Z9 Bootcamp with Steve Simon

stevesimon stevesimon

Is from: US
57 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
stevesimon Registered since 29th Jul 2010
Fri 25-Mar-22 05:48 PM
There has been a lot of great information available on the ground-breaking Z9, including the forums and fantastic seminar with Mark Cruz right here on Nikonians.

Let me help you put it all together in the two-part Nikon Z9 Bootcamp where we not only learn about the camera, but learn how to tame this beast to help you take advantage of the new technology for the subject matter you shoot-- and to personalize your Z9 to help you elevate and transform your technique to reach new heights with your work. I'm dong much of what I did when I led the Nikonians Academy Classes only this time it's virtual. You will get set-up cards and a 'bin' file to populate your camera menu settings/banks before the class so we can hit the ground running...

More information here. The next class is on May 6, 2022.

https://photoeducate.com/collections/the-passionate-photographer/products/copy-of-march-18-2022-friday-steve-simons-nikon-z9-mastery-online-bootcamp

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (png file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G