Our pro members are offering several great photo tours and workshops. Now also one-on-one Zoom sessions for the Nikon Z9. Some of our hardworking pros are offering special deals for Nikonians Platinum members as well. >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z9 + Nikon S 70-200 f/2.8 + Nikon S 2.0

NElwood NElwood

Is from: Winter Springs, US
219 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NElwood Platinum Member Nikonian since 31st Jul 2014
Thu 04-Aug-22 11:59 AM
Well, I ended up buying the Nikon S 2.0 TC for my Nikon S 70-200 f/2.8 lens. In the past I never would use the 2.0 TC, but the Z9 and the mirrorless technology certainly has changed my mind. Here is one of my images with that combo. I am still in the testing phase and have not really had a change in testing the speed of the AF with the 2.0 attached, but so far so good. This was taken @400mm, 1/800, iso 6400, f/10, 3d AF mode with animal detection.

Take care
Nancy Elwood
www.naturesportal.net
Workshops both locally and Abroad

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G