Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Best OP/TECH pouches for Z teleconverters

TiggerGTO TiggerGTO

Is from: Raleigh, US
2298 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
TiggerGTO Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2006
Fri 13-Nov-20 10:39 AM
I was wondering if anybody knows which of the OP/TECH fold-over pouches would be the best fit for the Z teleconverters. I have received my TC-1.4x, but my TC-2x is still on backorder.

When I measure the TC-1.4x with a tape measure with both caps on, it looks to me like it is about 2-11/16" diameter and 1-7/8" long. I'm not sure how much longer the TC-2x will be with the end caps on.

B&H lists the fold-over pouch 301 as an accessory for the TC-2x but there's not one listed for the TC-1.4x. The OP/TECH site lists the 301 with a diameter of 2.6-3" and a length of 1-2" long. Does this seem to be the best size pouch for both TCs?
Danny
A Nikonian in North Carolina

G