Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Even a blind pig occasionaly finds....

Jamed600 Jamed600

Is from: Naperville, US
727 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Jamed600 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Mar 2013
Fri 28-Sep-18 04:34 PM
Since attending the Nikon Z7 introduction I have been thinking it might be nice but my real interest was the new Nikkor 500 PF. I preordered one a month ago. I would wait until next year to think about a Z7.
Over the past month I have been getting more and more interested in the Z7 and realized that the camera price was essentially the same as the 500. Yesterday I decided to change so went to my camera store, cancelled the 500 order and put in one for the Z7 (24-70 bundle). I accepted that I'm late in ordering so it would probably be a couple of months before I got a camera.
This morning my sales guy called and said my camera was in!! This kind of thing never happens to me.
I ordered from a fairly large camera store in Chicago's Western suburbs (about the only one left). To my query yesterday the salesman said they only had two preorders for bundles and two for bodies. I'm surprised- apparently its not going to be like the D500 or D850 intros. Sounds like a lot of people are going to wait and see.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Even a blind pig occasionaly finds....

G