Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Gonga Gonga

Is from: US
56 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Gonga Registered since 16th Dec 2017
Thu 20-Sep-18 03:54 PM
I’ve been shooting Nikon for 40 years and am just as giddy about ordering a new Z7 as when I bought my FE. As a landscape photographer none of the niggles seem to affect me. I have a D750 and about 30 Nikkors and only 2 are auto focus. I am obviously getting the FTZ adapter and am very excited about the 24-70 f4. I have been lugging old primes around everywhere, and am now looking forward to a smaller, lighter and better setup! I plan to sell the D750 (wish I could afford to keep it) and most of the old lenses.

I see the 58 Noct f/0.95 has a digital readout that can display distance to focus. I want that on every lens for imstant hyperfocal!
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Pre-ordered