Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

U1 and U2 settings on Nikon Z50

NikonMike57

Is from: Washington, US
62 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NikonMike57 Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Oct 2016
Fri 16-Apr-21 10:16 PM
I apologize in advance if this sounds like a dumb question but I have been struggling with the U1 and U2 modes since getting my z50. I am so used to the setting banks on my D300s and D810 which I much prefer.

My question relates to changing from say Aperture priority to Manual while in the U1 and U2 settings. Can this be done without going to the Manual mode on the PASM dial, in which case you would lose all the other settings saved to U1 and U2, and basically have to start over again? I have watched numerous You Tube videos on the Z cameras trying to find an answer but nobody ever addresses it. I know on my D810 I can change to any shooting mode (aperture priority, manual, etc) while still retaining all the other settings saved to my user setting banks. Thanks for any help.

Mike R.

G