Are you on a Basic or Silver membership? Take the full advantage of a Gold membership and use the voucher SpringG21 for a 1/3rd off the regular price. Valid through May 10th.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Made a mistake by buying a Z7

artAlexion artAlexion

Is from: Glenside, US
614 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
artAlexion Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Jun 2019
Sun 11-Apr-21 08:39 AM | edited Sun 11-Apr-21 12:31 PM by artAlexion
My goal was to get something light and compact for travel and keep using my D800e as my main camera. Kind of like my N1, but newer. I’ve had the Z for about 3 days and I’m afraid that I might not use the D800 much anymore. I’m in love with this camera and all I’ve shot are the blossoming trees in my yard and my cat. I can’t wait to try it on humans.

The 50mm 1.8 is huge compared to every other 50mm I own. It offsets any gain in compactness practically speaking. But it seems to live up to all of the recommendations.

FTZ comes tomorrow and I can’t wait to try it with my 85mm.

I think I’ll be checking this forum frequently now.

Art

I love taking pictures.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Made a mistake by buying a Z7

G