Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
mdirvin mdirvin

Is from: Crossville, US
377 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mdirvin Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Oct 2006
Sat 09-Jan-21 01:33 PM
Has anyone set up a focus trap using the Z7? I did a test the other day, anticipating the upcoming spring. I locked the shutter release cable down in continuous shooting mode. The focus release part worked. When I would place my hand in the focus plane the shutter would fire until I removed it. Unfortunately the shutter would continuously trigger on approximately a 5 second cycle even though there wasn't anything in the image that was in focus. I have set this up on my other camera body, and did not have this problem. I would be interested in knowing if its something I'm doing, or is this an issue with the Z7. In which case I won't spend anymore time with it.

Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Focus Trap

G