Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

EN-EL15b Problem

jrquark

Is from: US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jrquark Registered since 02nd Nov 2020
Wed 04-Nov-20 07:41 AM
G'day all. I am new to this site and have read many posts regarding this battery. I have purchased four additional batteries, beyond the two that I purchased with my Z7, from three vendors. One, from where I purchased the Z7 and the others from Adorama and B&H. Four have become unusable as evidenced by a message on the LCD display that said something like, the battery cannot be used and the camera cannot communicate with the battery (exact message I don't remember). Two of those I have discarded and the two dead ones I still have do not match the external printing that others on this blog have described. I have the MH-25a charger and later purchased the WATSON Duo Charger to enable me to charge two batteries at once. I am now questioning if the new charger is part of my battery problem. I did call B&H and was told that they were not aware of any battery problems and that it was beyond the thirty day return policy, I'd have to take this up with Nikon. I recently received two EN-EL15c batteries from Samy's and have avoided using the Watson. Comments? Thank you.
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: EN-EL15b Problem