Video is now available from the webinar held 14-JAN-2021 with nature photographer and Nikonian Marsel van Oosten. >>>> View the video on this page. Make sure you're logged in.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Which Wide Angle

PSAGuy PSAGuy

Is from: Mpls Metro Area, US
2859 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
PSAGuy Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2008
Mon 02-Nov-20 10:37 AM | edited Mon 02-Nov-20 02:01 PM by PSAGuy
I am seriously considering a Nikon Z6ii as it seems to fit a hole I have in my camera bodies, and I think it may be a great useful tool moving forward.
My question is....I plan on using it a great deal for real estate work. I now shoot that with a D4 and a 14-24 f2.8 lens. Since I own two of the F-mount 14-24 lenses, does it make sense for me to buy a Z wide angle ? Logic would say "no" but I want to be certain of complete compatibility of my 14-24 with the Z body (assuming I get the adapter). Is there any "compromise" using my old 14-24 with the new Z body for this work ??
Thanks

Rick
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which Wide Angle

G