Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Starting the big switch...

slip10

Is from: Madison, US
206 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slip10 Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2006
Sun 01-Nov-20 09:42 PM | edited Mon 02-Nov-20 10:05 AM by ericbowles
Like a few folks on here, I’m contemplating the big switch. I’m a huge fan of my D850 and really liking my Z6. I have a Z7 ii on order to replace the Z6. Thinking I may go all in on the 7 and use the D850 as my backup. I really like the dynamic range and feel of the Z bodies and expect "more better" with the ii.

My plan is to sell my dslr glass except for my Nikon 70-200 f2.8 and my Tamron 24-70 f2.8 to begin building my Z collection. I already have the 24-70 and 14-30 f4 Z lenses. I'd be selling Nikon glass: 28-300, pre vr 24-70 f2.8, 1.4x tc, and my 85mm 1.8.

I primarily shoot landscape and people. Thoughts on this move? What Z glass would you prioritize?

Steve
http://www.slipton.com/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G