Video is now available from the webinar held 14-JAN-2021 with nature photographer and Nikonian Marsel van Oosten. >>>> View the video on this page. Make sure you're logged in.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

To upgrade or not; that is the question.

nkcllewis nkcllewis

Is from: Ashburn, US
6754 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nkcllewis Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Charter Member
Fri 30-Oct-20 12:03 PM
I recently spoke with my local camera store about the improvements to the Z7 with the Z7ii. They advised to keep the Z7 because I am not a wedding photographer, nor a fashion photographer and I am also not a videographer. Given that logic I intend to agree. They suggested that if I continue to have NAS then consider instead upgrading the 24-70 f/4 or waiting for the 24-105; or pick up the 35 f/1.8. PS Jackson Taylor did a phenomenal review of the new Z6ii which sparked me recent urge to consider upgrading my Z7 to the Z7ii. https://apple.news/A3hXL2Eu3NsCrRk3Pc4y7hA. Kent in VA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

"A poor worker always blames his tools" Anonymous

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: To upgrade or not; that is the question.

G