Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z5 Firmware Update 1.02

waldo647 waldo647

Is from: Tucson, US
130 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
waldo647 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007
Tue 27-Oct-20 03:56 PM
I just installed this. It went smoothly without issue. I didn't realize there was a 1.01 update, so this was from "C" at 1.00.

I'll post an update here if I see any issues.

More info, from Nikon's download area:

Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
• Added support for NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S lenses.
• Fixed an issue that resulted in certain aperture values not being selected when control rings for the following lenses were rotated to stop aperture down in movie mode:
- NIKKOR Z 24–50mm f/4–6.3
- NIKKOR Z 24–200mm f/4–6.3 VR
- NIKKOR Z DX 16–50mm f/3.5–6.3 VR
- NIKKOR Z DX 50–250mm f/4.5–6.3 VR
• Fixed an issue that prevented the TTL flash compensation value selected with the camera being reflected by the flash units, resulting in flash compensation not being applied, when:
- two or more flash units were controlled via radio AWL, and
- all flash units were in the same group.

Changes from Previous Versions

Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01
• Fixed an issue that occurred when the camera was used with an MB-N10 battery pack with two batteries installed and an EN-EL15 or EN-EL15a in Chamber A, namely that the camera would sometimes fail to switch to the battery in Chamber B when the battery in Chamber A was exhausted.

G