Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

waiting for lenses or buying another body

Mark_F Mark_F

Is from: Bend, US
131 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mark_F Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2019
Sat 17-Oct-20 08:53 PM | edited Sat 17-Oct-20 08:54 PM by Mark_F
As I wait for more f/4 lenses to become available for my Z6, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to just get a Z50 with the two lens kit. I had the z50 at one point and sold it. Actually liked the camera. Some lucky guy here on this forum talked me out of it. LOL.
I have been waiting for the 24-200 but its still listed as back ordered. For a couple hundred more I could just get the z50 2 lens kit.
I would rather have a 70-200 f/4 or 70-300 to go along with my 14-30 f/4 and 24-70 f/4. I'm also waiting for that 24-105 to come along and see what that has to offer which would work also. But since Nikon is slow to deliver these days...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: waiting for lenses or buying another body

G