Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D2X $950 Shipped

Wed 28-Dec-11 01:51 AM | edited Thu 29-Dec-11 12:55 AM by jpFoto
I recently purchased two very pristine Nikon bodies, a D2X and a D2Xs. I was going to give the D2X to my son, but he has decided to keep his D5000 because he likes the size and weight. I am going to keep the D2Xs and am selling the D2X. The only blemish is a nick just to the right of the "N" (to the left as you look at the pictures). I have used the camera and the meter and images are perfect. If you are interested and want to try it out, I will buy it back if you don't like it and will refund the purchase price less my cost of shipping. It has less than 18,000 actuations.

Edit: I have added some additional photos and can email high resolution photos and sample photos if you are interested.

Last Edit: (I promise) Someone asked me why I like the D2X and D2XS? The answer is that I wanted a camera that had controls that were similar to my D3S, and a camera that had good IQ. There are no DX bodies in this price range other than a D5100 and the discontinued D90, neither of which can hold a candle to the build quality and the IQ at ISO 400 or less. Granted that the D2X maxes out at between ISO 400 and 800, but the other two max out around ISO 1600. So, for one to one and one half stops, I still have one of the best cameras made, to date. If you need to shoot at a higher ISO on a regular basis then the D2X is not for you.

jP

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)