Join us in our upcoming webinar "Wildlife Action Photography" with Nikon photographer Steve Perry, October 27th 07:00 PM EDT >>> More information

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Lens - SOLD

bherman01545

Is from: US
521 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Sun 25-Dec-11 11:37 PM | edited Mon 26-Dec-11 11:58 AM by bherman01545
I have for sale a 100% pristine and "as-new" Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Lens I purchased it from a Nikon USA dealer on 11/11/2011 and never used. It was mounted on a D7000 body and used for only 64 actuations, and will come with the remainder of the Nikon 1-year warranty, plus the entire 5-year Nikon ESC Extended Warranty. This lens is quite a bit better (sharper) than both the kit lenses and also the 18-200 VRII Nikkor.

Although Nikon warranties are not transferrable, I will personally honor and assist should a warranty-related repair be required. I've bought and sold here, on the Rangefinder Forum and on EBay under (hermab) for years, and have stellar feedback.

Asking: $575.00, and will include a new, B+W MRC UV filter ($50.00 value). Shipping is $15.00 within the USA, PayPal accepted

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G