Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 600mm AF-S F/4D ED-EF II

msoomro

Is from: Sammamish, US
37 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
msoomro Registered since 27th Jul 2009
Fri 11-Nov-11 09:06 PM
Looking to sell (or trade with 200-400 + cash) my well kept and sparingly used Nikon 600mm AF-S F/4D ED-EF II

This is my first sale here but I have a decent history at Fred Miranda under same user name MSOOMRO

rice: $7,299.00
Payment method: Wire / Bank transfer, Check, Cashier Check /Bank Draft , Paypal (fee on buyer )
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Insured shipping to verified CONUS US address (I am open to shipping anywhere in the world as far as the additional shipping/insurance is covered by buyer)

This is great lens. Low mileage, very well cared for and sparingly used. Does not show sign of wear and there is no fungus, oil etc. I’d conservatively classify this sharp and fast glass as 9/10. The glass, barrel and other parts are all in excellent shape as I can tell.

What is included with lens:

Original Heavy Duty Case
Lens Hoods: Pair
Nikon Strap
Screw in Filter
Rear Lens cap
Slip on front lens cap
Operating Manual
Don Zeck Lens Cap: a $60 value but a GREAT accessory

I am open to considering reasonable offers.

For buyer in Seattle / Vancouver (Canada) area we can meet in person as well. I am open to driving a bit once sale is confirmed and I get a deposit in PayPal.

If I have to drive to Vancouver, Canada I would expect a initial Payapl deposit of $300. If the sale does not go through I will retain $300 for the driving trouble and losing a full day .

Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 600mm AF-S F/4D ED-EF II