New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens LN

rollsman4

Is from: US
86 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rollsman4 Registered since 30th Apr 2015
Sat 06-Jan-18 10:15 AM
I am selling My Nikon To Go to Mirrorless. This lens is in Like New Condition
IT has NO DUST- NO ISSUES. Works PERFECTLY. It comes with Both Caps, Lens Shade and a NEW B+W Clear Filter. Its a Fantastic Lens and read all the reviews. Its SUPER Sharp.

28-70mm mid-range zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
Molded-glass aspherical lens for minimized distortion, higher resolution, and superior contrast
M/A switch for quick transitions from AF to manual; 2.3-foot minimum focusing distance
9-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural

I am asking 640.00 With Free Shipping in USA. NO International shipping
Paypal Accepted. I have an EXCELLENT Reputation On EBAY and have bought and sold on this forum many times.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G