Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

As a Platinum or Gold member you can have your best work being showcased at Nikonians at high resolution to make it look great under an easy to remember Internet address with contact possibility.
 There is no limit to the number of images you can store in your portfolio, but we recommend that you include your very best work only. Your portfolio cover image is also included on the Nikonians homepage and on the portfolio index page.   >>> Learn how to set up your own portfolio

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Leica SL System, Body, Lenses, Boxed, with Warranty!

bherman01545 bherman01545

Is from: US
419 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Tue 06-Jun-17 07:14 AM | edited Tue 06-Jun-17 05:28 PM by bherman01545

Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm F2.8-4 ASPH Lens-New in box. Purchased for a project and never used. Remaining warranty intact.
Will include a new B+W 82mm MRC XS-Nano filter and a new Domke heavy-duty lens pouch
Sells in NY for $6395, Asking: $5175.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Leica SL (Typ 601) Mirrorless Digital Camera Body, Complete in box, Mint++ Only sixty (60) actuations! Leica LCD Protection Foil installed since day one. Extra foils available.

New, ver 3.0 Firmware installed. Purchased on March 2nd 2017 from a US authorized dealer, remaining warranty intact

Sells in NY for $7450 – Asking $ 5450 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens, Complete in box, Mint++
Purchased on March 2nd 2017 from a US authorized dealer, remaining warranty intact
Sells in NY for $4950 - Asking: $3750 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Leica SL Leica BP-SCL4 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (8.4V, 1860mAh) Batteries
Unused (but charged) and in the box.

Sells in NY for $250.00 – Asking: $199.00/ea. (net to me) shipped within the USA

Leica External Battery Charger Kit BC-SCL4, unused in the box

• For Leica BP-SCL4 Battery
• 100-240 VAC Power for Worldwide Use
• Includes AC Cable for European Plugs

Sells in NY for $199.95 – Asking $149.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA

**This is NOT your typical EBay stuff. The SL body (is 100% pristine and mint with 60-actuations) All lenses are boxed with everything from Leica, and 100% ‘as-new’ without a mark, scratch or anything that would make it indistinguishable from new**

If someone is interested in a kit - i.e. the SL body and a lens, I might be able to shave something $$ off and include some extra 'goodles' (:-)

Check my feedback on FM, Ebay under (hermab) or on the RFF (Rangefinder forum)

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)