Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

As a Platinum or Gold member you can have your best work being showcased at Nikonians at high resolution to make it look great under an easy to remember Internet address with contact possibility.
 There is no limit to the number of images you can store in your portfolio, but we recommend that you include your very best work only. Your portfolio cover image is also included on the Nikonians homepage, gallery homepage and the portfolio index page.   >>> Learn how to set up your own portfolio

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SpectraCal CalMAN RGB Monitor Calibration Software

bherman01545 bherman01545

Is from: US
430 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Mon 01-May-17 02:19 PM | edited Mon 01-May-17 03:02 PM by bherman01545

I have for sale a brand-new SpectraCal CalMAN RGB Computer Monitor Calibration Software (Activation Card) that I received from B+H Photo. You basically go to the CalMAN website and download the CALman RGB software and activate it with this card (activation key)

Product Highlights

· Improve Monitor Color Accuracy

· Extend the Lifespan of a Decaying Panel

· One-Click and Advanced Calibration

· Supports Multiple Color Spaces

· 1D LUT and ICC Profile Calibration

· Multiple Gamma Targets

· CalMAN Client 3 Pattern Generator

· For Windows Vista and Later

· Supports VM Use on OS X

· Compatible w/ X-Rite & SpectraCal Meters

CalMAN RGB Computer Monitor Calibration Software from SpectraCal allows you to calibrate your computer monitor to a variety of standardized specifications for better accuracy when doing critical work, such as color correction on photos or video. This version includes the software only, and is designed to be used with select SpectraCal and X-Rite color meters which are available separately. The software is for Windows, but can be used with OS X machines that have Windows installed on a VMware Fusion virtual machine.

AutoCal and DDC (direct display control) capabilities for automated calibrations
Provides basic monitor optimization as well as CMS (color management system) and grayscale calibrations
Helps eliminate the bright blue tint typical of uncalibrated computer monitors
Connects to CalMAN Client 3 as a pattern generator and ICC profile manager
Maintain image accuracy as your monitor ages
Compare pre and post calibration measurements
Choose from a wide selection of standard and custom settings
Calibrate with the click of a button or use a multi-step workflow
Set up multiple calibration profiles for each monitor

Calibration Process
Pre and Post Capture: Measures display performance against selected standards before and after calibration
1D LUT Calibration: Generates and stores a 1D look-up-table with correction data specific to the computer monitor's unique performance
ICC Profile Calibration: Creates and stores an ICC profile, applied to the monitor's color performance in applications where ICC profiles are used
Visual Verification: Displays pre- and post-calibration captures alongside target values so user can verify the results of the calibration

Available Color Space Targets
sRGB
L*
Rec.2020
Black and White
Adobe RGB
Rec.709
SMPTE-C
Available Gamma Formulas
sRGB
L*
BT.1886
Power
ITU/EBU Camera
Custom
Available Luminance Levels
Video (16 to 235)
Computer (0 to 255)
Compatible Color Meters
SpectraCal C3
SpectraCal C6
X-Rite i1Display Pro
X-Rite i1Pro
X-Rite i1Pro 2

System Requirements

Windows

OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP3 with latest updates installed (Windows 7 SP1 or later recommended)
CPU: 2 GHz (2 GHz dual core or better recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or more recommended)
Disk Space: 2 GB free space

OS X

Virtual Machine to Run Windows: VMware Fusion
Windows: Vista SP3 with latest updates installed (Windows 7 SP1 or later recommended)
OS X: 10.8 or later with latest updates installed
CPU: Intel Core Duo or later
RAM: 2 GB or more (4 GB recommended)
Disk Space: 2 GB free space

Hardware Support

Supported Meters

SpectraCal C3
SpectraCal C6
X-Rite i1Display Pro
X-Rite i1Pro
X-Rite i1Pro 2

Packaging Info