Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For sale: RRS Long Lens Support with Dual Quick Release - SOLD

ashart

Is from: Farmington Hills, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ashart Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Tue 03-May-16 02:56 PM | edited Fri 28-Jul-17 01:40 PM by ashart
If you own a long lens, you’ve probably read a zillion or so “tricks” to hold it steady. Most of them conflict with the others, and I didn’t have the time or skill to test them all. So, I bought this RRS support system to resolve the matter once and for all. It was used very lightly on only 4 Florida bird-shooting trips. Now, I’ve sold my long lenses and no longer need the support. If you like having the creme-de-la-creme in your camera bag, nothing can beat RRS’s fine machining and fine finishing! Google: Long Lens Support Package to see it in use. This system sells new for $290. but if you really want crystal-sharp images with your long lenses, you can save $90. and stop worrying. Just send $200. via Paypal or U.S. postal money order,and I’ll ship free to CONUS. Moreover, you get my personal guarantee: If you find this lens support to be materially different from how I’ve described and pictured it here,just return it within 15 days of receipt, in unchanged condition, freight prepaid, and I’ll happily refund your entire purchase price. Well, maybe not all that happily, but I’ll do it anyway! For a reference, see Ebay seller “ashart”. Thank you.

-al hart

Farmington Hills, MI
(248) 626 4706
al@w8vr.org or ash@attorneyhart.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G