New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FLASH! Never-Used RRS Dual Flash Bracket System

ashart

Is from: Farmington Hills, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ashart Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Sat 30-Apr-16 07:58 AM | edited Sat 30-Apr-16 08:31 AM by ashart
Here’s a new-used RRS off-camera flash system! New-used, you ask? Well, it’s been on my shelf for a while (used?) but it’s never actually been used (new?). You can decide the right adjectives, but here’s an truly unused RRS flash bracket assembly for off-camera flash mounting. Allows and in fact encourages, creative macro shooting. Check the additional description and photos in RRS catalog. The RRS prices for the B87-QR flash bracket and the additional tilt-flash mount is $260 + $170 = $430. and most everybody will agree that the RRS quality just can’t be beat! Your price is only $310. shipped free to CONUS and paid by your choice of Paypal, wire transfer, or US money order. And here’s my own guarantee: If you find this bracket and accessory mount to be materially different from how I’ve described and pictured them here, just return them freight prepaid in unchanged condition within 14 days of your receipt, and I’ll happily refund your entire purchase price. Well, probably not all that happily, but I’ll do it anyway! For reference, see ebay seller “ashart”.

Thanks!

al hart

Atlee S. Hart
Farmington Hills MI
(248) 626 4706
al@w8vr.org and ash@attorneyhart.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G