Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE - SOLD

JohnA_BatonRouge JohnA_BatonRouge

Is from: Baton Rouge, US
78 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Aug 2009
Mon 13-Jun-11 10:00 AM | edited Sun 26-Jun-11 03:56 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge

THESE UNITS HAVE NOW BEEN REDUCED TO $150 EA. + $5 SHIPPING

UPDATE (TUESDAY) 6/14 TWO UNIT SOLD; ONLY ONE LEFT

After a couple of false starts, I believe I now know how to post correctly on this SELL forum (Thanks to Administrator Steve and others). I have essentially zero experience selling things on forums, because I tend to buy top notch gear and hold on to it forever.

I have for sale three (3) Nikon SB-600 units which are actually pristine - indistinquishable from NEW units in apperance and function. There are absolutely no wear marks or scratches on these flash units. I bought the SB-600s (along with two (2) SB-900s) for use in the Nikon CLS system, but used them only once in a setup for a photoshoot with my grandchildren. I have decided to sell all but one of the SB-900s. The extra SB-900 was sold a couple of days ago.

Boxes, soft cases, instruction manuals, original Nikon warranties, etc., will be shipped along with the flash units. The price/unit is $150 (+ $5 shipping cost)for those Nikonians in the USA. If you are interested, please contact me at (225)763-6532, email me at jackal@bellsouth.net (or on the Nikonians SELL Forum). The tag "jackal" stands for JohnA and CarolynK ALexander.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PR... - SOLD

G