New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

LIKE NEW NIKON FLASHES FOR 40% OFF - SOLD

JohnA_BatonRouge JohnA_BatonRouge

Is from: Baton Rouge, US
78 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JohnA_BatonRouge Registered since 06th Aug 2009
Sat 11-Jun-11 04:21 PM | edited Sun 12-Jun-11 07:34 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge
SELLING: (3)SB-600s and (1) SB-900 - all ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW. No scratches or wear marks of any kind on these units. None have been used more that ONCE (photosession with my grandchilderen). I overbought backups in anticipating doing much more that I actually have done with flash.
The SB-600s will be sold for $192 ea. + shipping. The SB-900 will be sold for $252 + shipping. I've tried to be very fair with this pricing in order to move them quickly. I am VERY CAREFUL with all of my equipment. I am keeping one of my SB-900s. I also own a D700, 85mm f1.4, 135mm f2.0DC, and 24-70mm f2.8. Please check out my albums on the Nikonians Forum under JohnA_BatonRouge (username)

All Nikon furnished materials: boxes, chords, warranties, etc., willl be included with the flashes.

If interested, call me at 225-763-6532 or email me: jackal@bellsouth.net. "jackal" is an abbreviation of JohnA and CarolynK ALexander/
Regards, JohnA

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: LIKE NEW NIKON FLASHES FOR 40% OFF - SOLD

G