Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon collection including D5 100th anniversary

markkushigian

Is from: US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
markkushigian Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jul 2019
Mon 22-Jul-19 05:11 PM
I have a very nice collection of Nikon pro bodies that I’m strongly considering selling in order to pursue other things. This includes F, F2, F3, F4, F5 50th anniversary, F6, D1, D2H, D3, D4, and D5 100th anniversary. I’m guessing the D5 has less than 2000 shots, and the D4 has less than 100 shots. The D3 is also very low shutter count. All those are boxed. Also the F6 is boxed (grip too) and may be never shot. I’m on vacation so that’s why I’ve got no pics and details of shutter counts are sketchy. Depending on if there’s interest, I can update the info this weekend. I just really am posting this to see if anyone is interested. Items available separately or as a group.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G