Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Our Limited Editoin series of 200 Nikonians Memento Caps are now all reserved. Haven't got yours yet? Get on the waiting list!
---> More info in the Cafe

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens, NEW!

bherman01545

Is from: US
501 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Tue 26-Feb-19 11:36 AM
I have for sale a brand-new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens complete with caps, shade, pouch, box, and papers - everything. The lens carries a 5-year warranty.

I purchased it a couple of weeks ago from an authorized Nikon USA dealer on special order and decided to go in a different direction.

F-Mount Lens/FX Format
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
Silent Wave Motor AF System
VR Image Stabilization
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm

** I also have an optional mint original Nikon RT-1 Tripod collar for the 70-200 f/4G ED VR lens ($154.95 value) and a mint Think Tank Lens Changer padded case ($39.95 value) for $99.95 **

Asking: $1195.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)