New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon D70s body, 18-70mm DX lens, SB600 flash, and accessories - SOLD

Lexx Lexx

Is from: Kitchener, CA
11 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Lexx Registered since 05th Nov 2005
Sat 09-Apr-11 09:42 PM | edited Fri 15-Apr-11 07:39 PM by Lexx
This is a full Nikon D70s kit, with Nikon 18-70mm DX lens, SB600 flash, and accessories. All items are in LIKE NEW condition. Included items are shown on first photo (plus the bag) and are:

• Nikon D70s dSLR body, less than 1700 shutter actuations (includes all cables, manuals, Nikon battery and charger, viewfinder cover, etc.)
  • Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm DX lens (includes covers and sunhood)
  • Nikon SB600 flash (with manual and batteries, see below)
  • Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote
  • Nikon MC-DC1 Wired Remote
  • Energizer extra battery, fully compatible
  • Henry's protective neutral lens filter (was installed on the 18-70mm lens from day one)
  • PQI 2GB CompactFlash card (additional cards available, please ask)
  • Energizer (qty 8) rechargeable batteries for the SB600 flash
  • LowePro Nova 3 AW bag (fits everything shown, provides excellent protection including extra rain cover packaged internally)

I am the original owner, have receipts. This camera was a gift to my father, who tried it for a while, but decided DSLR was not for him. This kit was babied, but it's highly robust and doesn't need to be. I've used an identical setup for commercial wedding and general photography with fantastic results.

The full kit and accessories cost upwards of $2400 CAD when purchased new. I am offering the kit per above for $640 CAD plus shipping at cost if needed (but would prefer a local pickup if possible), so I think this is a fantastic bargain. The location is Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

I'd like to sell as a single kit and one would normally want all these items in a setup, but there may be some limited opportunity to break apart the kit -- I'll sell the camera and lens separately, but will not, for the moment, sell the SB600 flash and other accessories separately.

Thanks for looking.
--
Lexx

Click on image to view larger version