Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D300 (33K) +24GB Extreme III+3 year Henry's +4 batteries

Mon 13-Sep-10 07:58 AM

I have a Nikon D300 In Excellent plus condition (meaning no scratches, dings or any functional/cosmetic issues whatsoever).
I bought it from Henry's around Christmas and it had a 39 month warranty (mirrors Nikon's and is transferable).

I'm asking 1100$ US + Shipping via USPS express mail. (I'm in Florida but the camera came from Canada), I accept PayPal from confirmed addresses and will only ship to the address that shows up on the payment page.

Here's what you get:
1-Nikon D300 with 33k clicks.
2-original charger + manuals
3-2 Genuine Nikon Batteries + 2 Aftermarket
4-16GB Genuine Sandisk Extreme III CF card
5-8GB Genuine Sandisk Extreme III CF card
6-Shutter release cable
7-Henry's transferable protection plan (30 months)That mirrors Nikon warranty.

G