Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

FS (UK) Nikon AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D (2 ring) - Superb!

smarriott smarriott

Is from: Donisthorpe, UK
191 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
smarriott Registered since 07th Jan 2007
Mon 27-Apr-09 04:11 AM | edited Wed 29-Apr-09 12:50 AM by smarriott

29 April: Reduced to £600 plus postage.

I am selling my two-ring AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D zoom lens as it doesn't get used much.

It was bought from Grays of Westminster 6 months ago as Mint-, and is still in exactly the same condition as it was then. Optically it is absolutely mint, with some very minor superficial scuffing to the barrel.

It comes complete with its hood, box, both caps and instructions. Also included is the original leather case, although this has some marks to the outside of the leather.

The focus and zoom rings are very smooth and everything is exactly as it should be.

The price is £650 plus £20 for insured UK delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Payment by Paypal, personal cheque or direct transfer - the lens will be sent as soon as payment has cleared.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Regards,

Steve

My Nikonians Gallery

G